Home to a variety of cultural backgrounds, Lamenolai is a citadel city with stone walls that encompass the whole city and stone 'guardians.' It is also home to the Headquarters of the Purines, an opposing organization to the Imperialists of Lambastia. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lamenolai, City of the Guardians

Postby ajforpresident » 02/21/2008 6:42 PM

Rose giggled. "Thank goodness. I thought you were hurt." Kiki, who stopped laughing when Rose fell, said with a sigh, "You've got to be more careful, you klutz." Rose then saw Loki topple over. She giggled. She acts a bit like me... Rose thought.

Kiki then saw a Temple Fellox and Common Kuhna like herself, but both as an anthro. "Rose come here." She pulled Rose aside so she could see the two newcomers. After the Fellox-human and Kuhna-human introduced themselves, Rose and Kiki came up to the two humanized pets. "Hello there! I'm Rose and this is Kiki." said the serraptor with a smile.
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/21/2008 6:56 PM

Loki ran up to the new-comers, following Surface. She tilted her head from side to side, and finally said "Hiya! I'm Loki, and these are mehrineds, Surface, Seta, Si, Rose, and Kiki!" She grinned, and then looked up at the fellox. She was a bit frightened, so she ran and his behind Setta's many bushy tails. Her small mint colored ears and her snake-like tails were the only things that showed, other than her larger glinting eyes peaking out inbetween the tails.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 7:08 PM

"Pleasure!  I'm Midna, and this is Roy!  We were wondering if you guys know the way back."   "I bet they don't," said Roy. with the 'I'm going to killyou' look on his face, staring at Midna, "WHAT!?"  

{3}{3}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/21/2008 7:51 PM

Alana and May looked around Lamenolai again to see the other three groups.  "Mom, look!  More people that got sucked in here, just like us!" She said, looking at them curiously.  Both she and Alana hung back, while Naleitia skipped forward happily.  "Hey!  I'm Naleitia, and my sister and mom," here, she pointed over her shoulder with her tail, "...are Mayonaka and Alana.  Did you guys come from that basement, too?" She asked.  May and Alana sighed.  If Nal wasn't careful, she was gonna get herself hurt real easily.

{25}{2}{2}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 8:05 PM

"We have, young lady.  I'm Roy."  "And I'm Midna.  We were thinking about a routine for our practice when we were warped into this area."  "Wait a minute.  You're Alana?  The one that breed with Tails," said Roy, in excitement yet confused.
{4}{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/21/2008 8:13 PM

Alana blinked in confusion.  "Y-yes... that's me..." She said in a shy, halting voice.  Mayonaka stepped out in front of her mother and said, "Look, you two.  Just because you know our father doesn't mean we much care about you guys.  And another thing I'll let you know, upset or hurt my mother or sister, and I'll have a legion of war Kuhnas hunt you down in no time." Her eyes were burning with a fire as Nal pushed her aside.

"Don't mind my sister.  She's one of those that had a previous life and can remember it to the letter--even her own death." She said, rolling her eyes.  "Anyhow, pleased to make your acquaintance; Roy, Minda." She added.

{26}{3}{3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/21/2008 8:17 PM

Rose saw Loki hiding behind Seta. and thought she was scared. She went right to her and whispered "Don't worry if that fellox tries anything funny, I'll help you." she gave Loki a wink and went back to were Kiki was.

"Well, yes we did get here from the basement." replied Kiki at the kuhna. Then the other two came up and when the kuhna said something about war kuhnas coming to get them...Kiki got angry. "Watch your tongue..."she said to the kuhna. "Or I'll rip it out!" Kiki looked the kuhna in the face and bared her teeth snarling, "If you harm anyone here, I'll make sure you get what they got ten-fold! Her eyes suddenly turned blood red and her claws came out ready to rip or tear. Rose knew that look and pulled Kiki away from Mayonaka. "Excuse her, she gets really ugly when you upset her..."

Kiki what are you thinking?! I know you took down a whole village that went against yours, but don't start picking fights.

"By the way I'm Rose and this is Kiki!" trying to put on a smile, but couldn't when Kiki was bitting her arm.
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 8:21 PM

"Your Father?  He lives with us!  And just to let you know, so does your other siblings, Marth and Lynn," said Roy who then had thunder in his eyes.  Midna smacked Roy on the head, "Roy!  It's not polite to stare at another person!  I'm sorry he's always the rude one."  "AM NOT!  I'm mostly the rich one," said Roy.  "But weren't you the one who was ran off by you're own father," said Midna.  Roy blushed again.
{5}{5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/22/2008 5:22 PM

{I'm waiting for Saroko to delete their post. I haven't forgotten.}

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/22/2008 6:17 PM

[[I'll notify Ticky, Baal, or another mod to delete their post.  But I really need these last two posts.]]

May's ears flattened against her head.  "We'll see about that.  Fourteen to one will get you nowhere, Miss Rose." She said before she received a backhanded slap from Alana.  "Mind your tongue, dear.  Former war strategist or not, you are my daughter in this life and will do as I say." The Spirit Kuhna hissed.  Nal looked around before she turned to the other Kuhna.  "Kiki, was it?  Pleased to meet you as well; and don't mind my, er... sister.  She's one of those... nutcases." She whispered.

{27}{4}{4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/22/2008 6:20 PM

"WHAT did you call me?!" May demanded, giving Naleitia a harsh look.  Nal shrugged and replied, "I called you what you are: a nutcase.  HOW many 'reborn' people actually remember their past lives and their death to the letter?" Alana sighed and stepped in between the two sisters.  "Please, girls... stop it.  There's no need for name calling, and there's certainly no need to threaten to bring in your mostly-reincarnated buddies, Mayonaka; you hear me?" She said.  The response to this was reluctant mewls from both sisters.

{28}{5}{5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/22/2008 6:22 PM

Loki and the others turned to look at the new group, and ran towards them. "Hi! You get stuck here to? Anyone know how to get out?" At this, Surface spoke. "I think we simply need to find a way to reverse the polaraty of the time-hole, and then we can escape through it.

{{Sorreh for short post, I have a lack of creativity right now... ^^; Ok Fire. And have you thought about Highway + your lucain femme yet?}}

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/22/2008 6:52 PM

"It's okay." said Rose smiling. "Kiki has this little..er..problem. So she's very emo." "WHAT??!!" said Kiki growling. "But our family still loves her!!" said Rose as she started giving Kiki a noogie. "Please stop..." Kiki said.

Rose and Kiki went up to the Kuhnas. Kiki finally said, "I'm sorry I went berserk. It is a pleasure to meet you all, Naleitia, Mayonaka, and Alana." she then bowed. In her village to bow meant that they are friendly and do not mean any threat. "I think that you, Mayonaka, would be a very good fighter and leader. You seem very confident about battling. And therefor I give you my atmost respect."

"Well, that's a compliment." said Rose with a laugh. "She hardly gives anyone her respect!"

"So you know how to get back?" asked Rose when she went up to Surface. "How do we reverse the-whatever you said-of the time-hole to get back?"
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/22/2008 7:07 PM

Surface thought, then spoke. "Well.... we'll need a large quantity of something to harness the sun's energy, and we'll have to focuss it on the orginal portal. Then, the portalshould absrb the energy, revert to forwards in time instead of backwards, and we'll be home. But we'll need a pretty rare substance... most likely diamond."

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/22/2008 8:04 PM

Mayonaka blushed before she responded.  "I used to be a war strategist.  That's where most of my knowledge about battling came from... even though back then it did me no good in the fight that took my life." She said.  Alana and Nal turned to Surface and Loki.  "It will be very hard to find a diamond around here... at least, not without stealing one from a jeweler." Alana pointed out, and Nal nodded.  "How do we plan on getting a diamond?  How long d'you think it'll take to get back to the time we were in before?" She asked.

{29}{6}{6}

[[I responded to you via PM, Pima.  Just give it a little more time.]]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext