Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Untitled~Closed~

Postby Celtic » 04/17/2008 3:43 PM

(And Quail in my siggie!)

The female lucain yawned as she picked her way through the nasty swamp. Her "body guard" who was forever loyal followed above the ground. The Khalmer MK II had just come into the pen, but somehow it felt the need to be her body guard. Joy....

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/18/2008 7:34 PM

Her senses told her to move quickly, as she did. Never mess with your own intuition, she had always said, and smiled. She felt alone, even though she was with another evelonian, but it was a machine for pete sakes! A machine, could make anybody feel lonely.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/18/2008 7:42 PM

She walked further yawning now, as she picked her way through all the mud and debris. Her spot was waiting for her, yet she could not move any faster! The trees now seemed looming, and frightening. Her pace quickened and she barely relized that "it" was fending off anything that came her way. Unconciously, though she was thankful for the Khalmer to be her...oddly enough.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/18/2008 7:56 PM

A little island of grass appeared behind the trees. Ah, she thought. My spot is still safe and untouched. Her lips tugged into a smile as she walked onto the sunbathed grassarea. The khalmer though, was not stupid and stayed behind the bushes silently, and even longingly at his "charge". He had feelings as well, as his charge didn't relize, but it was better that way, he reasoned and sat down.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/18/2008 8:00 PM

Folding her paws underneath her, the young female rested her head, for her journey had been utmost tiring and the khalmer hadn't helped any, her mind put gentley, and her thoughts drifted away, as Quail flitted into unconsiousness...

The khalmer Mk II although did nt fall asleep. He was forever busy, keeping all the viscous things from the swamp, in the swamp and away from Quail-sfa Raiku. He drove them back with whirlng blades, that were ever so quiet.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/18/2008 8:06 PM

He moved back to his spot, as he sensed Quail slink away from her drowsiness. She felt confused, he could tell from the way she loked around wildly, and then calmed as she remembered.

She stood lazily upward before gazing at the setting stars. She had awaken at the perfect time.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/20/2008 5:07 PM

Nothing moved around her; strange it was if all life had been drained from the swamp. Quail shrugged it off and gazed at the twinkling stars. She didn't even notice that her Khalmer was also gazing up longingly.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/20/2008 7:39 PM

There was seriously nothing to do here, Quail thought. She flicked her tail at the khalmer and started the slow progression home. The khalmer looked back regretfully before he followed her.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/20/2008 7:42 PM

She halted suddenly at a fork in her path. What??? Quail thought, thouroughly confused. She was lost. This never happened before now! Her head swivled every direction before she took the left hand path, crossing her tails.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/21/2008 8:49 AM

NOthing had hindered her-yet. So I guess that's a good thing, she thought. Completely unaware of the Khlamer fihgting off every thing that came to close for comfort. Until she looked behind her to see the khalmer fighting off something big! Her heart started poundin greally harrd, and she ran; the khalmer doing his best to keep her safe as she did.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/21/2008 8:51 AM

Quail stopped in her tracks, relizing that she was even more lost then before! Geezus!!! She mentally screamed, her khalmer shied away from her though. He could tell she was scared out of her mind and was virtually venting it with anger. Her paw stamped into the mushy ground.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/21/2008 3:43 PM

Quail looked around and then behind her to see if she could back track any. Nope, her paw prints had already faded! Oh no! Her mind fought off panic mode-for now as she picked her way gentley through the remaining swamp. Maybe she could find another grassy area! Her thoughts brightened and she went on more viscously then before.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/21/2008 3:46 PM

The khalmer gentley nudged her, causing Quail to whip around in suprise. He pointed one tentacle in a direction that was away from where she was going. Maybe he found a way....She thought and followed him very closley.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/21/2008 3:55 PM

Never taking her eyes off him, Quail was finally led into a small meadow. The Alehluia corus sung in her head as she neared it! Yes! Her mind was completely full of joy!!!

The Khalmer taking her happiness, smiled; if that can even happen. He was happy that he had been right and also because here; they could tell what day it was in the swamp.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/21/2008 3:58 PM

Her eyes wandered to the sky; as it was now sunny out before Quail spoke, "Hey; Can you lead me out of here?", her eyes puzzled at him, and he saw her inside; she was still but a scared little one. He nodded his head and she looked close to tears, it was such a releif. "But we start tomorrow, we need rest", his voice wasn't mechanical at all, which suprised her a little instead; it sounded like a regular gentleman's voice.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate