A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Rainbow Full of Sunshine [P]

Postby DulledOUT » 12/22/2008 4:22 PM

It wasn't much of an "exciting" day at Sekudui Farmlands. Even the Candy Yingshee full of happiness had to admit that. The Cursed Kasuga, whom was idly listening to the Yingshee, gave a long yawn. "It's so boring today," whined the Yingshee. The Kasuga didn't answer, the Yingshee didn't seem to mind though. The Yingshee gave a sigh. Maybe she should have stayed back at the farm instead of choosing to roam the Farmlands, at least she'll be able to have a conversation. "Leoooo?" the Yingshee poked the Kasuga. "Leooo? Anyone there?" she light tapped the Kasuga's head, causing him to jerk. "What do you want, Lollipoppe?" the Kasuga answered in a low, husky voice. "Oh phew! You are alive after all!" "Hmph..." the Kasuga fell back to his slumber before being disturbed again by a voice from afar.

Lollipoppe - 1 - 1
Leo - 1 -1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Re: Rainbow Full of Sunshine [P]

Postby xLavenderKisses » 12/22/2008 5:27 PM

Common Kasuga
Tim Hortons

Tim galloped around the field carrying a sack full of doughnuts.
He was quite spirited for his sort, supposedly all dull and dead.
Reaching his muzzle into the sack, he took out a round doughnut filled with strawberry jam.
One day I'm going to open a store and sell doughnuts! Maybe coffee too! he thought gleefully, It will be named after me, and it'd be soooo popular. Because my doughnuts taste the best.
He paraded on, throwing doughnuts in the air.

~1~
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 12/22/2008 5:42 PM

As soon as Leo rose his head in the air, Lollipoppe sprang up and sniffed the air. Doughnuts. With a wild look in her eye, Lolli sprang off to find the source of the doughnuts. Leo would have smacked his face if it wasn't for him having hooves. "Dear goodness..." he muttered something else under his breath before taking off to track down his sister.

"Doughnuts, doughnuts, doughnuts, doughnuts..." she thought as she eagerly tried to find the source of the coveted doughnuts. After much more sniffing, she finally found it. A delicious trail of scattered doughnuts. Her tongue rolled over her mouth as she darted head first into the doughnuts, immediately gobbling them up as soon as she came in contact with it.

"Where did she go?" Leo thought to himself while he searched around countless times. "Maybe I should stay here until she comes back... Then again..." his mind then raced with thoughts that his innocent sister could get into. "Of all things... Why on earth did I have to get a sugar-crazed Yingshee for a little sister?" he sighed to himself as he skidded to a stop. Doughnuts? Is this the reason why his sister sprang off running? Probably. The Kasuga tried to look around, he found that he had stepped in a splotch of jelly. Jelly doughnut, no doubt. He scraped off the bits that stuck to his hooves. "No doubt she's around here..." Leo said as he looked around.

Lollipoppe - 1 - 2
Leo - 1 - 2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 12/22/2008 6:21 PM

Tim leaped around and twisted in the air.
A move that took hours of practicing and a few dislodged bones.
In midtwist, he dropped the bag of doughnuts.
Frowning, Tim turned and picked it up.
Glancing up he saw...
"Hey you! Get away from my doughnuts!" Tim whinned like a little child who lost his favourite toy.
When the Yingshee didn't give up the doughnut she was munching on, he prepared to charge.
He ran with his head down, antlers towards her, ready to strike.
"Arrrrgggghhhh!" Tim  shouted as he sprinted towards the Yingshee and his doughnuts.

Plonk!
He fell to the ground.
Confused and embarassed, he charged again.
With a clonk he fell, once again.
Looking around with wide eyes, he say why.
It was rainning.
Not rainning rain, that's boring.
It was rainning candy.
Candy of all sorts fell from the sky like the world would end if it didn't.
It was paradise in a child's imagination.
With the arrival of candy, Tom forgot all about the doughnuts, and sat there staring.

~2~

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 12/22/2008 7:11 PM

As Lollipoppe was eating her delicious doughnuts, she could have sworn that she heard an angry shouting behind her. She paused for a moment and perked her head up to see if that angry shouting was still continuing. Nope, no voice in her hearing distance. She shrugged and went back to eating her sprinkled doughnut. As Lollipoppe was moving onto her fiftieth doughnut (well so she believed) she felt something hit her head fairly hard. Lolli looked up and tried to figure out whether there was some pesky human trying to make fun of her by throwing rocks. She didn't find a human, just a Kasuga on the ground and a piece of... candy? Lollipoppe moved the eyes from the Kasuga on the ground to the candy. How on earth did that get there? When Lolli was about to gobble up the piece of candy...
Plop.
Something hit her head... again.
Then...
Plop. Plop. Plop. Plop.
More started to fall.
Lolli looked up into the sky before being bombarded by candy. "... Is it raining... CANDY?" she asked herself.

After many hours (or so it seemed) of searching, Leo finally saw his sister in sight. "Lollipoppe! Get over here right--" before Leo was able to finish his sentence, he felt something hit his head. "Ow!" he said aloud as he shook off whatever it was that hit him off of his antlers.
Candy?
Leo raised an eyebrow and examined it.
Plop. Plop. Plop. Plop.
Leo shook his head and looked up into the sky.
It was raining... candy?

((I feel so braindead right now OTL... Darn headaches))

Lollipoppe - 1 - 3
Leo - 1 - 3
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 12/23/2008 7:22 PM

Tim blinked, gently nudging the candy at his feet to check if they were real.
They were.
With a squeal of joy, he ripped open the wrapper of the KitKat and gobbled it down.
Looking around, he spotted an AirHead.
Those were the ones that make him haaappppyyyyy~
He ran to it at a charge.
Sadly, it was right below Lollipoppe's feet...

Tim ran as fast as he can, and he swung his antlers to keep the danger (Lollipoppe) at bay.
All he saw, was the AirHead in front of him, now in his mouth, and the bursts of flavour...
"Oh... Yummm..."

~3~

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 12/24/2008 6:57 PM

Lollipoppe was sniffing the ground, in search for the most precious thing in the world (next to her brother and doughnuts).
Lollipops.
The candy that she was named after, the candy that she had first ever tasted in her life, the candy that she had held onto close while she was sleeping in her crib, and the candy that she had wherever she went.
As Lolli searched the ground, she felt something charging at her. The ground started to rumble. Finally...
WHAM.
Lolli found herself upside-down on the ground, yards away from where she had once stood. She made a funny look as she saw another Kasuga munching on Airheads.
Lolli's brain had sometime processing before she finally realized it...
This person hit her with his antlers.
He HIT her.
HIT.
Lolli got up with a scowl on her face as she turned to whoever that Kasuga is and then crouched down, ready to launch herself at him. Right when she was about to lift-off, she found something holding onto her. Lolli gave a puzzled look as she was lowered down gently.

Leo was still in his trance when the Kasuga below him charged his antlers at his sister. "Is this real?" he kept asking aloud to himself many times while he gently kicked the candy around him. Much to this surprise they felt real... but did they taste real? Leo lowered his head and ate a chunk of Nerds Rope, his favorite.
Oh... my... goodness.
It was real.
Before he knew it, he was chomping down all the Nerds Rope in sight. As he was munching on his delicacies and moving on to the next, he saw his sister ready to... charge? Leo shifted his attention from his sister to another Kasuga enjoying what seemed like Airheads.
She was going to charge right at that guy.
Leo sighed as he leapt under his sister, while she was launching herself, and caught her successfully between his antlers. "If I told you once, I've told more than a million and one times. Lolli, it's rude to hit people with your antlers!" he shouted at his sister.

Lollipoppe - 1 - 4
Leo - 1 - 4
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 12/25/2008 12:06 AM

Tim sneaked a glance around.
Yup, the Yingshee was not within 3 metres.
He stuck his face back into the wrapper.
By the time he heard Leo scolding his sister, he had clumps of Airheads in his fur, and all over his tougne.
Turning around to see what the commotion was, he stepped on one of his doughnuts.
Bending down in dismay, he slipped.
And landed on his back.
And he slid down the candy hill.
I did say there was a hill, right?
And I did say the silblings were at the bottom of the hill where Tim would most definatly crash into, right?
Well, that's the way it happened.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

BAM.

~4~

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 01/04/2009 2:21 AM

Leo slid Lollipoppe smoothly off his antlers, and as she fell with a small thud, Leo continued with his scolding. "And goodness! Look at what you made me do! I have to actually raise my voice in order for you to actually pay attention to whatever I am saying! Hey! Young lady you better not look away I sai-- " Leo was cut short when he and his sister looked at the Kasuga rolling down the hill on his back.
Oh snaps...

Lollipoppe knew better not to just stick around and hear her brother raise his very hoarse and husky voice at her. So the very minute she slid off her brother's antlers, she started to make a run for it... well... not run really... since she couldn't resist the sweet, tasty, and tangy aroma of candy. So instead, she walked away from her angry brother. But while she was walking away, she heard a faint cry from above. Lolli looked up and saw that very same Kasuga who had hit her with his antlers. She gave a scowl, then realized...
He was going to crash...
Right at her...
Well and her brother of course.
Lolli gave a small, unnoticeable shriek as she quickly rammed her now-frozen brother out of the Kasuga's way, leaving just her in the way of being hit.

Lollipoppe - 2 - 5 ;; +1 to Every Stat, except Endurance :: +2 to Endurance
Leo - 2 - 5;; +1 to Every Stat, except Endurance :: +2 to Endurance
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 01/05/2009 7:58 PM

"M-move!" shouted Tom as he spitted candy out of his mouth.
They just kept flying towards him and slamming into his face.
Or maybe he was he was just going so fast down a candy hill, he had no control whatsoever.
But the probability of that is way too small.
I mean really. How many times in your life would you actually encounter a creature named Tim Hortons, and see him slide down a candy hill on his back like he’s never planning to stop?

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Okay, we’ll make this an exception.

He risked a peek through his legs.
And he was not entirely happy with what he saw.
He decided to list what was good, and what was bad, just like he would when he was baking.
•        Kasuga out of the way. GOOD.
•        Going too fast down the candy hill. BAD
•        Yingshee still in way. BAD.
•        Candy tastes good. GOOD.
•        Airheads choking him. BAD.
•        Yingshee’s antlers are probably going to hurt. BAD.
•        Tail is going to be injured. REALLY BAD.
He shrugged.
Never thought this was a god situation.

~5~

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 01/11/2009 1:12 AM

As Lolli realized what she had just done, she gave a huge gulp as she braced herself for the impact. Lolli closed her eyes and thought about what might happen in the next possible seconds... minutes... however long it took for the Kasuga to crash down to her antlers, crash, and possibly faint on the spot. Yeah, she'll probably faint for quite a long time.

"Well... I guess today wasn't all that bad. It rained candy for the first time in her life... and it probably won't rain candy for a long time either." as she thought of all the good things that happened during the day before she went off and bracaed herself for a big impact that will probably give her a big bruise... and a really big one that's for sure.

"LOLLI!" Leo shouted as he saw his sister about a meter away from the falling Kasuga that was skidding down towards her by the millisecond.
Leo silently bit his bottom lip as he looked nervously as his sister, obviously too chicken to re-do what she had done for him. "W-well... at least I can say that she lived a good life... and a pretty sweet day..."

Leo - 2 -6
Lolli - 2 - 6
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 01/11/2009 5:28 PM

Tim whimpered to himself and clicked his eyes, waiting for the burst of pain.

Except it never came.

Just at that moment, the legendary King of Jelly decided to make an appearance.
He plopped right on top of Tim, and stopped him in his tracks.
"What's this?" he screamed from inside the jelly, except it came out as a quiet mumble.

He stuck his tougne out.
It was the best jelly ever.
If he knew the recipe, this would b=make the best doughnut filling ever.

And he started to lick his way out of the jiggly lifesaviour.

~6~

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate