A wide open space in contrast to the dense Tengel jungle, the Sekudui Farmlands are open to all farmers and ranchers! There is much space available and plenty of resources to help raise some fine Tuskow or Roosken. (+3 Endurance, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sekudui Farmlands

Carlie's Farm {{Self RP}}

Postby Carlie » 12/23/2008 12:39 AM

Farm Pets

Note: Regular stats will not be listed, only their levels.

ImageImage
Alyn- level 2, 5 posts. Female.//Pearl- level 2, 5 posts. Female.
ImageImage
Jake- level 1, 0 posts. Male.//Ivy- level 1, 0 posts. Female.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage
Vio- level 2, 5 posts. Male.//Vix- level 2, 5 posts. Male.
ImageImage
Levi- level 1, 0 posts. Female.//Kyre- level 1, 0 posts. Male.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage
Rea- level 1, 0 posts. Female.//Remmy- level 1, 0 posts. Male.
ImageImage
Varine- level 1, 0 posts. Female.//Vrin- level 1, 0 posts.

ImageImage
Hallow- level 1, 0 posts. Male.//Raev- level 1, 0 posts. Female.
ImageImage
Rixyn- level 1, 0 posts. Male.//Tyka- level 1, 0 posts. Female.

ImageImage
Lyli- level 2, 5 posts. Female.//Evan- level 2, 5 posts. Female.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: Carlie's Farm

Postby Carlie » 12/24/2008 2:33 PM

Off to one side of the farm was a large pen. It was empty except for two creatures, kasugas. They preferred to be alone and therefore had their own pen. Two of the sides were surrounded by trees, making the far side of the pen slightly darker. A Cursed Kasuga named Vio was laying in the shade. The glow from his flames illuminated the area. Not to far away stood a Battlefeild Kasuga. It was known as Vix. The two of them were brothers. Vio was lounging on the ground. His eyes were open, but he seemed very...distant. Vix seemed to be paying a bit more attention to his surroundings. Both of them were incredibly quiet and still. If one was to look at them for more than a second, they would most likely get a very eerie feeling.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/29/2008 6:14 PM

In a nearby pen were two Aries. One was common, one was Jewel. The pen was directly across from the pen containing the two Kasuga. The aries seemed to be much happier creatures. Pearl, the Jewel aries, was prancing around the pen happily. The Common aries, Alyn, was sitting in the shade of a tree, looking content. Getting bored, Pearl practically skipped over to Alyn. "Alllyyyy. ...Hi!" Alyn smiled. Pearl was the only person who had a nickname for her. "'Sup, Pearl?" Pearl glanced in the direction of the kasugas. "Don't cha think it's kind of funny that we've never talked to those guys over there?" Alyn didn't answer for a minute. She seemed to be thinking. "No, not really. They seem perfectly happy being alone." "We should go talk to them!" She grinned. Alyn, on the other hand, looked less eager. "I don't know...maybe they want to be left alone?" Pearl sighed. "No way. C'mon, let's go say hi!" Alyn reluctantly stood up and followed Pearl to the fence closest to the kasugas.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/29/2008 6:25 PM

The kasugas knew that the aries intended to talk to them. Vix looked over at them. Vio didn't even acknowledge their presence. "Hi there! I'm Pearl." When Alyn failed to speak, Pearl decided to introduce her. "And that's Alyn. You can call her Ally. I do. Who are you guys?" Vio finally looked over at them but Vix was the first to speak. "My name is Vix." "I'm Vio." Alyn forced herself to speak. "It's...nice to meet you." She attempted to smile. She felt very uneasy, even though they didn't seem aggressive. It was just the effect they tended to have on other creatures. Vix gave a polite nod. "It's nice to meet you as well." Pearl looked over at Vio. "What's wrong with him?" Alyn grimaced. That was not going to give a good first impression. Pearl could be rather clueless, but she was a sweet girl once you got to know her. "Nothing is wrong with him. He is just quiet." "Sorry about that, she didn't...mean anything by it." Alyn said, trying to stay on their good side. "It's alright." Vio just sat there watching them all silently.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/29/2008 6:35 PM

Wandering through the trees nearby were two Gyrraptors- a Chaos and a Blood. Their pen was all the way to the left side of the farm. It was empty and the gate was open. This had become a regular occurrence at the farm- the two of them constantly escaped. At first, the farm's owner, Carlie, would get them back in and try to keep them there. Eventually, she gave up. They always came back before too long so it wasn't really a problem. They were in the trees behind the kasuga and aires' pens. The chaos gyrraptor, Lyli, grinned. "Wow! Those aries are talking to the kasugas! I've never seen them talk to anyone!" Evan, the blood gyrraptor, looked over in the direction curiously. The two began walking towards the pens.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/31/2008 12:51 AM

The Gyrraptors walked over to the area between the pens. Pearl grinned, happy to have some more company. "Hi there Lyli and...person!" She had met Lyli before but not Evan. "The name's Evan." Lyli looked over at the Kasugas. "So you guys DO talk?" She asked. Evan rolled her eyes and laughed. Alyn had calmed down a bit. Vio gave a slight nod. "Occasionally." Vix nodded as well. "Although Vio over there is far from social."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/31/2008 1:05 AM

Vio looked at Vix, looking somewhat irked, but didn't say anything. "Anyway,"  Evan decided to introduce them. "I'm Evan and that's Lyli." The rest of the pets that hadn't already met everyone gave their names as well. Lyli grinned. "So, guys...this is gettin' kinda boring. Want to go explore?" Alyn shrugged. Why not? If the others wanted to, that was. Pearl grinned. "Yeah!" Vix looked over at Vio. The two were communicating through Thought-speech, like they often did. "We will go with you." Vio rose to his feet.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/31/2008 1:09 AM

Evan quickly walked over to the gate of the pen containing the Aries and picked the lock using a claw. Lyli followed suit, opening the kasugas' gate. All six of them were now standing in front of the pens. "Can we go that way?" Pearl asked excitedly. The others looked in the same direction as the aries. "Fine with me." Evan said. The others nodded in agreement and they started walking. Alyn looked a little reluctant; she didn't want to get into trouble.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/31/2008 1:12 AM

They continued walking. The kasugas were standing a bit away from the rest of the group. The gyrraptors had been this way many times before. "So, where to?" Lyli asked, mainly to Evan. "Um, how about that one field? It's pretty nice there." Lyli nodded and they kept walking. After a while, the trees began to thin out. They were almost there.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate