A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Re: Night time crawler is Freaked out!

Postby ShadowStitches » 09/02/2010 4:28 PM

She watched him scanning his surroundings with his eyes, happy that the fog lifted a little too.
It semmed like it took some of his fear too. After some time, she stood up and jumped from her
rock. "Come on, I wanna show you something that you might like..." she said. There where quite some hauntingly beautifull places arround here, one just had to look closely. "So...did you never saw anything then  the caves and a little bit of the surface?" she asked carefully.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/02/2010 5:48 PM

He then started to walk along side of Neo.  Nope not realy. The most we ever saw was a lost deer on the surface. obviously we killed it and ate it, but thats another story. Sometimes we glimps a tail or two belonging to a kuhna or another creature sent to look for the likes of us. he then picked up some of the soft black dirt and examined the contents. Dirt,  beetle, and a worm. We dont even see this, what would you call it?... Dirt! And the only insects we see are glow worms hanging from the ceiling trying to get a good days meal.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 09/05/2010 7:47 AM

"wow..." she only said. "that truly must be an cultural shock for you then"
She couldnt imagine living in those caverns for all her life, although those glow worm things sounded
kinda cool. "are there really that much people after you? that should be forbidden..." she said empathically.
no wonder those poor guys barely where seen arround. she would try to hide too if she was in that situation.
Her ears perked up when she heard the soft rumoring of water.
"Ah, here we are." They came across of a small watherfall. not big really, but the
effect it had was amazing. the fog was lingering over the whole scenery, steaming up where the water of the fall hit the surface, and lying calmly over the rest of the pond. over all this, countless fireflies danced,
illuminating the fog at times in a strange, eery green glow.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/05/2010 12:52 PM

Dardra had never seen anything like this. It was so beutilful. So magnificent he could cry. And he almost did. He then walked over to the water fall and gazzed into its lush waves. He then turned around and askedHow can somthig this beutiful, be in such a scary place like this? He then turned back to face the falls.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 09/09/2010 2:07 AM

She watched him closely, happy that he liked it so much. Of course, it must have been overwhelming for
him, but in a good way. "well...I dont know. I think one just has to look closely wherever they go... there is beauty in the most freakiest and scariest places, one just has to open ones mind."
She added carefully "I'm shure even in or arround the caves where some beautiful places?"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/09/2010 8:50 AM

Well there is one....But I'm not alowed to tell you where it is. But I can tell you what it is. He then took a step baack from the waterfall and looked back at Neo. He stared at her wondering if she could hold a secret. Since she's been so kind to him lately when others wernt. He decided it was worth it.Okay so let me tell you. It is this large open feild in the heart of the caverns. There is a hole in the wall that can only be seen when you are standing directly over it or directly under it. There is enough light for the grove inside to live and thrive. And in the very center is the most spectacular. It is a large oak tree. But not just any large oak tree. This one has been imbeded with centuries of Akail magic and other's that have been lucky enough to find it. This tree stands over four hundred Feet tall and the branches go out twice as long as that. There the Akail have their secret meetings and also where new Akails are birthed.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/07/2010 5:18 PM

(sorry there, life's a bitch lately :( )

Neola listened closely, imagining just how great this place must look like,
especially in that kind of vast environment.
She nodded slightly to show him that she understood.
"that sounds...beautyful. I would give a lot to see it, but I can understand fully that I am not alowed"
She looked at the waterfall, deep in thought. "Sounds like out of a fairy tale..."
She then turned back at him, smiling slightly "and dont worry, I wont tell anyone about it.
sounds like you guys have enough trouble already..."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 10/10/2010 6:05 PM

[i'm going to take him out now sorry, Lifes been a pain also.]

There was a sound to the right. He looked over and saw no one though. "oh well he thought"

Then some hands grabbed him from behind and took him away. He was a hostage now. great.

{end}

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate