Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Kyrit » 09/08/2007 3:50 PM

"Your little lover has no memories of what has been Aksel. If you wish to redeem yourself I would think that now would be the time.. rather then making a monster out of yourself, no?" A large, fanged grin shone through the hood of the cloak. "Or if you want I could give them back to her. She was rather upset before she lost her memories."

Raksis took a set closer to the cathedral. "Myxed..? Zexy...?" she asked herself, rather confused at the meantioning of the names. Who were all these people?
(39)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1635
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/08/2007 4:07 PM

"Again with the lover thing. Do you not remember her being in love with Myxed? You're a bit slow Zexy, s-l-o-w, got it memorized?" he said, tapping the side of his head. "...and what do you mean, upset?" he asked, blinking. "Why wouldn't she want her memories back?" he narrowed his eyes. "Zexy... what did you do?"

[[27]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/08/2007 4:23 PM

"Obviously you're the slow one Aksel." the cloaked lucain spoke, begining to circle around him. Did he know something that the other male didn't? "To tell you the truth, our dear little Raksis was a rather confused little girl. She couldn't figure out what to do, for she knew of two capable males that loved her, and she loved them. What was the poor little girl to do? She couldn't pick between the two of them." The sick grin was still plastered on his face. "Guess who she came to for help Aksel."

(Not posting with Raksis this time around. =P )
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/08/2007 4:27 PM

"Xemmy." said Aksel sarcastically. "So, are you saying it's your fault that she chose Myxed? Thanks for making this easier for me." Aksel's fiend saw an opportunity and took it. "Get him!" it cried, and the sundancer marks on Aksel's fur as well as his wingblades burst into flame as the Lucain let out a growl.

[[28]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/08/2007 4:29 PM

"No... I got a certain person to free her of her painful memories." Zexeon spoke, taking a step back as he didn't want the flames to catch him. "Don't blame me for something that she wanted Aksel... I was just there to help."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/08/2007 4:31 PM

"Shut up!" barked Aksel, flames burning brighter, flaring out as his eyes flashed. "Why did you have someone take away her memories, huh? Why? And why are you coming to give them back now? What's your game, Zex?"

[[29]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/09/2007 1:17 AM

"I only did as she wished when taking them away Aksel." He didn't bother to move away this time. He must have felt safe for some odd reason. "If she wishes for them back though... I can just as easily give her that."

There was no sound as she pressed the door open only enough to peer within the cathedral. Raksis wanted to know what was going on and who these voices were.
(40)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/09/2007 6:21 AM

"Why did see want them gone?" growled Aksel, flames dancing and jumping from mark to mark, as he circled Zexy, flames licking at the paintings when he passed too close to the wall... Why was Zexy so calm? What was he up to?

[[30]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/09/2007 6:26 AM

Water slowly slid down the walls of the cathedral as another figure stepped forth from the shadows. "Aksel, you're going to burn the place down if you're not careful. She'd be really mad then once she remembers everything!" The second cloaked figure exclaimed. This one just had to be Myxed.

Raksis raised an eyebrow. So far there were two that she didn't know who they were, and she couldn't tell since they both had on cloaks. Also... why was Aksel flaming?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/09/2007 6:43 AM

"Two against one, Zexy? You're that afraid of me?" taunted Aksel, flames dulling slightly. "But then again, you never were one to play fair. Now tell me NOW, why did Raksis want to lose her memories!" the now was punctuated with a surge of flame that incinerated a nearby chair.

[[31]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/09/2007 6:47 AM

Water flared up around the room as Myxed let out a small growl. "Aksel, stop it! We're not about to fight you!" he exclaimed. "Zexeon only came here with me because I wanted to see how Raks was doing... I just don't like fighting and he-"

"I got tired of his whining that he never got to see her anymore because she ran out on everyone." Myxed had been cut off for Zexeon himself to speak. "Tell me Aksel, am I here for my own gain?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/09/2007 7:20 AM

Aksel let out a snort. "Don't give me that 'selfless' speech, Zex." he growled. "Everything you do ends up being for your own gain one way or another." however, he let his flames die down. There was no way for him to beat Myxed in a fight. Any fire he used would just be extinguished. "So I ask again. What's your game, Zexy?"

[[32]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/09/2007 4:32 PM

Zexeon opened his jaws to speak, but closed them when Raksis entered the building. After a moment he looked at Aksel and spoke, "Well I suppose we must part for now." He took a step back and fadded into the darkness.

"W-Wait for me Zex!" Myxed exclaimed rather skittishly. He wasn't afraid to kill Aksel's flames, bu if they got into a true fight he doubted that he could win. Thus the male vanished much like the other.

"Who... were those two...?" the female lucain spoke, her voice filled with confusion. "What was up with the flames and water?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/09/2007 5:35 PM

"GET BACK HERE, ZEXEON!" Aksel roared, pouring a jet of flame into the place where Zexeon had been only seconds before, burning through the wall behind. But it was too late. The other man had escaped... letting out an angry noise, Aksel turned and saw Raksis. "Oh shut up." he growled, walking past her in a fury. "If you chose to lose your memories then we must not be that important to you, huh? So why should I help you get back something you don't want anyway." and with that, he stalked out the door, leaving the charred hole in the wall.

[[33]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/09/2007 5:40 PM

Her ears lowered against her head as her body lowered toward the ground, as if cowaring. Tails hanging low, Raksis watched Aksel storm away. What had she done wrong? She wasn't the one that made him burn a hole in the wall.

Once Aksel was gone Raksis let her body collapse to the floor. "I... wanted to lose my memories...?" she asked herself, ears still hanging low.
(43)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext