Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Kyrit » 09/12/2007 11:17 PM

Raksis steped forward, walking up to the male lucain. Her tongue quickly ran across his cheek before she nuzzled her cheek against the pelt of his neck. "I can not say whether I love or hate you... Without my memories I can't really tell you much of anything... I know that you have at least tried to treat me right... even though you've made a few mistakes. Everyone should have the chance to redeem themselves."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1635
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/13/2007 11:36 AM

Aksel stood corrected. Not running away earlier wasn't the bravest thing he'd ever do. And that time he'd tried to see what happened if you blasted alcohol with fire wasn't the stupidest thing he'd ever do. "...Raksis. You don't love me." he murmured, still unable to look at her. "You're just giving me chance in case you used to, or might someday, but you don't now, and you didn't then. You loved Myxed." Aksel momentarily wondered why he was being brave. It was remarkably unhelpful. Oh well. At least screwing himself over proved that he was nothing like Zexy.

[[42]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/13/2007 6:03 PM

"Before I lost my memories did you ever hear me specifically tell him that I loved him? If not there is no reason to believe so." Raksis stood in her own defence. "No one is to say for sure that I even liked anyone..." She spoke the truth though. She could've just been really good friends with Myexd.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/13/2007 6:16 PM

Aksel looked sceptically at her. This was going too far. He rolled his eyes and then said in a high, feminine voice "Oh Aksel, you've always been a good friend, I, I think I'm in love with Myxed, what should I do, Aksel! You have to help me out here!"

[[43]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/14/2007 12:05 AM

"Fine... If you want to be like that I guess I'll just go about my own bussiness. Maybe you're right! Maybe I do like him and I'll finally meet up with him! Then we can settle down together and I can forget all about the fool that tried to decide things for me!" She growled before turning away and begining to walk off.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/14/2007 1:46 PM

"YOU ALREADY DID!" Aksel roared. "Stop rubbing it in my face! Is this why you gave up your memories? So you could play the nice little girl who used to be my friend and break my heart all over again? Was it on purpose last time after all? Because I'd always given you the benefit of the doubt that you just hadn't figured me out! Did you come to me for advice because I did something to you so bad that you figured driving a knife into my heart and twisting it just wasn't enough punishment?"

[[44]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/14/2007 1:53 PM

Raksis turned around, glaring back at Aksel. "Look... I. Don't. Know!! If I knew anything do you think I'd be so confused?! I suppose if I really did like this... Myxed then if I remembered anything I'd be far away. You must have been a real jerk if I turned you down for someone that I've still yet to remeet, and it seems as though you'd doing a fine job of proving that I should have picked him!" She turned away and began running off.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/14/2007 2:20 PM

"..." Aksel watched her go, everything about him screaming out to chase after her, to hold her and never let go. But... It wouldn't be fair. He'd just be exploiting her loss of memory. He'd have liked them to be friends again, but... It couldn't be helped, could it? He hadn't tried to be a jerk, but it had happened. And at least this way, she'd find Myxed, hook up with him and live happily ever after. And Aksel would die alone, grouchy, and in a giant pyre that consumed a huge mass of brushland. Just like nature intended.

Aksel hated nature.

Apparently the feeling was mutual.

[[45]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/14/2007 7:36 PM

Within moments there was no trace of the dingo and feyline lucain. She had run off, most likely to her owner's house. They would probably bump heads again, after some time though. Only time would tell.
(Raksis has now left.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous